sea side

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

Wow..it has been a week and it is only Tuesday. For some reason I have been feeling out of balance lately. It really came to focus Sunday when I was practicing yoga. I could not hold a pose to save my life!! I have been really focusing on making steps to bring a beautiful new changes in my life. I am a very lucky girl with oodles of support- an amazing family- I consider my Aunt who is also my Godmother one of my closest confidantes- I have a wonderful and supportive Boyfriend who is also my best friend. I also have tons of friends that are amazing and wise listeners and advisors when things get tough which truthfully has been happening alot lately. Between the economy and being in a not so happy Mon-Fri environment really takes alot out of a girl especially one that prides herself on having such a sunny positive attitude. I see that slowly fading and want to catch up with it before it goes away forever.
That said I am making proactive changes in my life. I REFUSE to allow the circumstances that are surrounding me to get me down. I am in the rain now but sooner than I can even possibly imagine I will be over the rainbow and back to my normally cheerful and happy self. If anyone has ideas to pass on please feel free to email me! Merci and big Hugs... XO Carolyn

3 comments:

  1. oh sweetie, we all feel like this from time to time. what makes it a lot easier is having friends, family & a wonderful boyfriend to help get you through these darker times. embrace it because 'this too shall pass.' i promise :) if you want to talk, feel free to send me an email - you know i got your back! hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweetie! I'm sorry you're having such a tough time right now. Working a mundane 9-5 makes it very hard to find balance. I know that when I get home from work my entire body shuts down. My emotions go crazy I lose all energy and motivation that I thought I had.
    Having a support system is great! Not everyone us that lucky. Unfortunately the only support I get is from Jay which should be enough but sometimes it's just not.

    Keep sparkling pretty lady! I hope that your week perks up or you!! If you ever need anyone to talk to email me and I'll give you my number-- you can call/ text me anytime.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melita & Heather,

    Thanks so much for your kind words. They mean so much to me. H~ that night I went home and put on my lavender cushy socks and just chilled out. You lovelies are the sparkliest friends a girl could ask for.. xoxo

    ReplyDelete