sea side

Friday, March 5, 2010

A weekend in the Countryside

I am ecstatic the weekend is finally upon us. I will be going to my sisters for a girls weekend. She and her family live in a charming 270 year old house basically in the middle of nowhere. I am excited to indulge in a facial as well as some spring clothes shopping at the Outlets near here home...Loft Outlet here I come! I will catch up on movies "Coco Before Chanel" and sleep...ahhh bliss!! My friends I wish for you the same peaceful weekend...Namaste

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh how divine!!! I hope you had a lovely time, sweets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci it was divine! There is an adorable little shop down the street from my Sisters home..I was delighted to see that amongst all their fab treats they carried some of the Papya Art stationary!!

    ReplyDelete