sea side

Monday, March 8, 2010

Good Karma Swap!!!

A short while ago, the ever lovely KaileenElise decided to host a Good Karma Swap. The Swap Partners were done round robin style and the treats were to bring the gifts of celebration, comfort, calm and creativity. I received a lovely package from the delightful Heather of Everyday Grace. My gift was filled with all sorts of scrumtious goodies...cushy lavender socks, a gorgeous journal, funny sticky pads, a manicure set, a really cute sleep mask and of course chocolate.

Merci Beau Coup Heather for treats that are spot on..and Merci to you Kaileen for hosting!

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. what a lovely gift! have a wonderful week. hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you enjoyed it! I have another small one heading your way. I didn't realize it had fallen out of the bag in my car.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooo lovely! i love happy mail :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merci Ladies..I wore the cushy lavender socks last night while updating my planner pad and other mundane chores...it definitely made the mundane more pleasurable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great swap, sad I missed that one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Fallon, Next time there is a fab swap like this I will be sure to let you know!! xo

    ReplyDelete