sea side

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

le changement est dans l'air


So a new year and a fabulous new sheet of pale pink paper to fill with lots of new adventures in 2010. I have decided that this is the year of change. I have been contemplating many things- which I will share another time..I have spent alot of time the past week journalizing, working on my home yoga practice, meditating and talking with Friends and Mentors about the next chapter. I think I have found a little sparkle of hope to go in that direction and am really focusing on extreme self-care to balance out the hard work I know it will take. Change is hard and scary but I am ready for this journey and I think it will lead me to a place within myself that I never even knew existed! Wish me luck!! I will need it!!! xoxo

5 comments:

  1. wonderful. change can sometimes be scary but SO worth it. good luck my dear. you are on your way to becoming your authentic self and i am here cheering you on all the way!! hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck! i hope everything is what you have dreamt and more!!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merci Beau Coup and many hugs. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi hon! Just found your blog via You and Me and Lucy and HAD to stop by since we share the same name. :) Loving it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Carolyn- you were a definite blogger inspiration!

    ReplyDelete