sea side

Monday, October 26, 2009

Gratitude List






I think oftern about Gratitude, the role it plays in my life and how that affects how I respond to people and different situations. Since I am new at this I thought I would make a list of a few things I am grateful for.


1. My beautiful Nieces and Nephews- I am especially grateful for Aurora who is also my Goddaughter and brings me such joy everyday


2. The basics in life that are easily taken for granted. I have a warm comfortable roof over my head, my health and wonderful relationships with my family as well as my family of friends.


3. Yoga. I have been getting more and more involved in my practice and love how it makes me feel- inside and out.

4. Walking on the beach which is so medatative and when I walk with a friend, therapeutic too.

This list can go on and on... and is such a beautiful work in progress..




xo Carolyn

1 comment:

  1. i love your gratitude list. these lists are uber important in making everyday count. love it!! hugs!!

    ReplyDelete