sea side

Monday, October 26, 2009

Gratitude List






I think oftern about Gratitude, the role it plays in my life and how that affects how I respond to people and different situations. Since I am new at this I thought I would make a list of a few things I am grateful for.


1. My beautiful Nieces and Nephews- I am especially grateful for Aurora who is also my Goddaughter and brings me such joy everyday


2. The basics in life that are easily taken for granted. I have a warm comfortable roof over my head, my health and wonderful relationships with my family as well as my family of friends.


3. Yoga. I have been getting more and more involved in my practice and love how it makes me feel- inside and out.

4. Walking on the beach which is so medatative and when I walk with a friend, therapeutic too.

This list can go on and on... and is such a beautiful work in progress..




xo Carolyn

2 comments:

  1. i love your gratitude list. these lists are uber important in making everyday count. love it!! hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's wonderful to read about all of the things you are grateful for.

    ReplyDelete